Terms and Conditions
Thunderbolt Volleyball, LLC strives to provide services as described. Should the player not be satisfied, please contact Program Director and Thunderbolt Volleyball, LLC will do everything in our power to make things work. We are here for young athletes after all!
Refunds: Refunds can be honored all the way up to 10 days before the season begins.
Accident Waiver and Release of Liability
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault. I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this activity, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity. I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity. In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this activity, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows: (A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Thunderbolt Your Recreational Volleyball, LLC (Thunderbolt Volleyball) and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers; (B) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise. I acknowledge that Thunderbolt Your Recreational Volleyball, LLC (Thunderbolt Volleyball) and their directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf. I acknowledge that this activity may involve a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for serious injury, and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, lack of hydration, and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, monitors, and/or producers of the activity. These risks are not only inherent to participants, but are also present for volunteers. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity. I understand while participating in this activity, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the activity holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns. I hereby consent to treat the facility with respect and abide to the rules of use.
Thunderbolt Volleyball Pledge (to be reviewed by the player)
1) I promise to respect my coach and my team
2) I will come to the practice with open mind, ready to learn and grow
3) I will display friendly attitude and be helpful to others
4) Everything I do on the court is to benefit my team. I understand this is a team sport and I am part of the team. My great attitude and doing my best will make the team stronger. I will do my best to not impact my team negatively.
5) If I have a bad attitude, I promise to leave it out the door before I step onto the court
6) I promise to show up a on time, which means at least 5 minutes early Coaches with the set up
7) I promise to listen to and to execute instructions, and will help my team mates do so as well
8) I understand Thunderbolt Volleyball has zero cell phone tolerance policy and I promise to not touch my cell phone, even during the “drink breaks”, unless instructed by my coach to do so (in case of emergency)
9) I promise to respect the equipment, as it’s not mine. If I destroy the equipment I will need to figure out how to repay the damage. This includes, balls, nets, gym equipment or building itself (so I won’t be throwing rocks or other hard objects at it)
10) I promise to notify my coach of my absence at the practice or game ahead of time
11) I promise to focus on instructions and limit my “chit chatting” as it causes disruption to other players who are trying to learn
Thunderbolt Youth Recreational Volleyball, LLC agrees to NEVER share your contact information with individuals that are NOT affiliated with our facility. We reserve the right to share the information with Thunderbolt Volleyball Coaches.