What’s your COVID-19 policy?
We are very concerned about health and safety of our players and their families. Below outlined procedure was being followed in all our practice locations since June 2020, and we had 0 (zero) COVID cases.
- All Players and Volunteers have temperature checked prior to the entry. 99.8 or above is a ground for dismissal
- Players and Coaches are strongly encouraged to wear a mask during practice/games
- If a person does not feel 100% that day, we ask the person to not arrive at the practice/game
- If a player is awaiting a test result for her/himself or a family member or another person the player was exposed to, the player is asked to not arrive at practice or game until the result is known
- Players to join practice or game only if results of COVID test are negative.
- Family to notify Thunderbolt immediately when there is an exposure or suspicion of COVID
- If a player was tested positive, Thunderbolt needs to know about the dates of exposure to enable contact tracing
What’s your refund policy?
Full refund minus processing fee (3.5% of the amount) is available when registration is cancelled within 7 days before the first practice. Prorated refunds are available upon agreement with the Program Director, if cancellation occurs within two weeks of the season's start date. This policy applies to Recreational Program. Club Program refunds are yet to be defined.
How can I pay for the registration?
We accept any major credit card payments, or PayPal. If you don't use our Cart to purchase your registration, you can pay by PayPal (email@example.com).. Please be sure to use Registration page to chose a program and fill out registration information.
Where do you practice?
- COG- Child of God, St. Peters
- ILSC - Immanuel Lutheran School and Church, Wentzville
- Renaud - Renaud Center, O'Fallon
- Fairmont Elementary, St. Peters
- Castlio Elementary, St. Peters
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our Coaches can answer any question you have, and you can always contact us via email or phone listed in the footer! For questions about the Recreational program, feel free to reach out to Rec.ThunderboltVolleyball@gmail.com
What do I need to bring to the practice?
Players must have knee pads, proper non-slip athletic shoes for the volleyball court, and athletic clothing. Girls need to have hair tied and nails clipped. Please be sure to bring a sufficient amount of water as water fountains might be shut off in the building. Additionally, we have a ZERO Cell Phone tolerance policy. We are not allowing players to look at their phones during our practice or game breaks. Violations will be the subject of disciplinary actions.
Do you have a boys league?
Yes! Currently, we have 2 Boys Only teams in the 13-15 age group. The younger age group has Coed Teams (1-2 boys on the team)
How do I register my child?
Go to the "Registration and Spirit Store" tab in the top menu, select "Programs" and then select the right age group/program you wish to register for. The page will open up with a "Registration" form that requires you to fill out basic information about the child. Click SUBMIT button and then click Add to Cart button to purchase the program. You will have the option to pay by credit card or check.
Note: If you use a credit card, your bank statement will indicate a transaction through PayPal (that's how we have it set up). Please do not try to cancel the transaction.
I purchased registration online via credit card but my bank statement shows PayPal. Why?
Our website is configured to work with Thunderbolt PayPal. PayPal deals with credit/debit card transactions, that's why your bank statement shows PayPal. It's perfectly secure and legit. Please be sure to not cancel the transaction, or the payment is invalid.
The website indicates practices are either on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. How do I know when exactly?
The exact practice location and date will be shared with you after having the child assigned to the specific coach/Team. If you have a strong preference please indicate it in the comments section during registration and we will consider it.
I purchased some apparel items. How long do I have to wait?
Items will be distributed to you at the practice or game. We are not allowing backlog orders anymore.
Is Thunderbolt a "Club"?
Yes. Our core program is classified as developmental and competitive recreational. In fall 2020 we joined STL Gateway/USAVolleyball and we now offer Select Club experience through Gateway tournaments. Age 14U and younger have tryouts in October, Age 15U and older have try outs in JULY!